- ABOUT CFMC
- Bid Opportunities
- Board of Directors
- Calendar of Events
- Our Values
- Products & Services
Quality Link® Innovative Healthcare Education
Quality Link, the educational services division of CFMC, helps organizations promote quality patient care and improved healthcare outcomes by increasing the effectiveness of their people.
Quality Link works with organizations nationwide to create, deploy and measure educational programs for all healthcare professionals including:
Using state-of-the-art learning methodologies, Quality Link works in tandem with CFMC's Continuing Education, Analytic, and Review Services teams to create fully integrated learning solutions. Quality Link's services include:
- Program improvement - Have an existing program or course that is not yielding the outcomes you need? Quality Link can apply advanced learning methods to improve performance.
- New program development - before you invest time and resources to create new programs or courses using traditional learning techniques, let Quality Link show you how to create programs that adjust to the individual learner and elevate performance in less time than conventional programs.
- Program outcomes - Not sure if your training and education programs are making a measurable difference? Quality Link can design a learning program, work with your team to implement it, analyze the results and provide specific recommendations for improvement to your existing program to ensure a measurable, positive effect on the quality of patient care.
Most learning programs use traditional education methodologies that have been around for centuries. Quality Link offers the opportunity to expand beyond traditional learning by applying methods that provide outcomes-based education, increase learner retention, and measure application of knowledge. Quality Link delivers progressive, efficient and effective ways to engage learners. The Quality Link team offers new, advanced learning approaches designed to:
- Increase the correct application of learning
- Increase long-term retention of knowledge and skills learned
- Ensure mastery of all learning and performance objectives
- Provide measurable improvement of quality care outcomes
- Decrease the amount of time required to achieve all of the above
Quality Link is a pioneer in Confidence-Based LearningTM and Verified Advanced Learning TechniquesTM through its partnerships with Knowledge Factor, Inc. and Jones Knowledge, Inc., and a leading practitioner of these learning methodologies in healthcare.
Teamwork and Empowerment
More than 40 years of healthcare quality improvement experience has affirmed for us that your staff is comprised of individuals who want to make a positive difference in the lives of patients and clients. In every engagement our objective is to work closely with your professional learning and human resources team to increase their impact. We do not replace your team; we complement and empower it by providing new tools and additional resources, all for the benefit of your patients and clients.
For more information on how Quality Link can help improve the quality of care in your organization, call or email Yvonne Beasley, Contracts Manager, 303.784.5714, firstname.lastname@example.org.